The secret to this Salsa is making sure you get rid of as much juice/liquid from the tomatoes as possible, and of course the fresh juice from the Limes!
- 1 and a 1/2 cups of Roma Tomatoes, seeded and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh Coriander, chopped
- 1/2 cup White Onion, finely chopped (Red Onion is perfect too if it's your preference)
- 2 Jalapeños, seeded and finely chopped
- 4 or 5 fresh Limes, squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon of Sea Salt
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl.
- When you seed the tomatoes, squeeze as much juice out of the tomatoes as possible. I like to use Roma tomatoes because they are a 'drier' type tomato, or there is a fantastic San Marzano Box of tomatoes from Woolworths that I love to use for this.
- Season to taste with additional jalapeños, freshly squeezed lime juice, and salt.
Try it with our Chicken and Spinach Enchiladas Recipe!
If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment and we’ll get back to you.